Vineland Locksmith – FAQ-Ask a Locksmith
Vineland Locksmith is a family owned and operated business in Vineland, New Jersey. We offer years of experience, highly professional locksmiths, and superior customer service to all our customers. Whether for emergency or scheduled service, hiring a locksmith can be difficult. To make your decision easier, we have provided answers to frequently asked questions.
- Do you make duplicate keys? – If a key can be duplicated, we can assist. Using an innovative key machine, we make spare keys to perfection, guaranteed to work flawlessly.
- How much are your services? – In addition to taking pride in the caliber of service that we provide, at Vineland Locksmith we offer customers competitive pricing. The exact fee charged will depend on the type of call, locking mechanism involved, time of service, and other factors. However, you can feel confident with our prices, even for emergency calls during after normal business hours. For a free estimate, please contact us. Keep in mind that as a family owned business, we understand that many people follow a tight budget. Therefore, we will work with you in any way possible.
- Do you offer services beyond door locks for vehicles, homes, and businesses? – At Vineland Locksmith, our professionals have expertise in many areas that go beyond automobile, residential, and commercial. Along with standard door lock installation, repair and replacement, we work on window locks, desk drawers, filing cabinets, gates, fences, combination and digital safes, gun cabinets, and more. Our locksmiths also make laser cut keys, program transponder keys, install and set up complete master lock systems, program key cards to restrict access, and install security systems to include intercom, alarm, surveillance, and closed circuit television.
- Are you an authority on security? – We work with multiple types of security systems for the home and office. However, in addition to having expertise in security for residential and commercial, we specialize in institutional security. As experts, we are qualified to work for schools, banks, hospitals, internet centers, government agencies, and other high security facilities.
- Are your locksmiths licensed? – Yes, and in addition to being licensed, our locksmiths are bonded and insured. That way, you have peace of mind should something get damaged or an individual injured while work is performed. In other words, all liability rests on our shoulders opposed to yours.
- Do you offer after-hour service? – Along with helping customers during normal business hours, we provide locksmith services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. Therefore, no matter when you face a locksmith problem, our professionals at Vineland Locksmith will gladly assist.